Meet Dr. Jonathan K. Cole D.M.D.
Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology and Dental Implant Surgery
Periodontist Jonathan K. Cole DMD, DuBois, PA, practices a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from regeneration of lost gum and bone tissue to dental implants and cosmetic periodontal surgery. Jonathan K. Cole DMD can now correct a wide variety of periodontal (gum) disease problems with all current techniques including the Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure.
Education and Experience
- Westminster College Bachelor of Science 1976
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine 1980
- Served US Navy Active Duty 1980-1983
- University of Maryland Dental College, Periodontal Residency 1983-1985
- Active member of the American Board of Periodontology since 1987;
- American Board of Periodontology and Dental Implant Surgery Board certified
- Adjunct Assistant Professor Department of Periodontics and Preventive Dentistry, University of Pittsburgh